This week's theme is songs that I don't particularly care for but didn't realize had the potential to be redone in a rather humorous fashion. Witness:
(By the way, this Tim Hawkins fellow is freaking hilarious, you should check out some of his other stuff. And for those of you that caught the implication, suffice it to say I aggressively dislike "Jesus Take the Wheel.")
- Seth
Christmas 2011
14 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks Seth, I needed that!
Brandon
Yeah...well we'll see how much you "aggressively dislike" it after you are driving on a Friday on your way to Cincinnati on a snow white Christmas Eve. Going home to see your Mama and her Daddy with a baby in the backseat. Fifty miles to go and you're was running low on faith and gasoline. It might have been long hard year and with a lot on your mind aren't paying attention
and going way too fast. Before you know it you are spinning on a thin black sheet of glass. Whatcha gonna do then Guenther!? Whatcha gonna do then?!?
Post a Comment