Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Never Thought This Day Would Come

The day that I actually post on a blog. *shudder* In any event, while I disdain blogging in general I have come to realize that via this blog I can and will maintain a series of posts wherein I disseminate important, life-altering information.

To wit, I invite all of you, if you haven't already, to familiarize yourself with the Internet by immersing yourself in the genius (some might say madness, some might say both) that is Charlie the Unicorn and its aptly-named sequel, Charlie the Unicorn 2.

Also, I know it's a rather old meme, but I can't think of any better way to describe the awesomeness of this picture other than thusly: OM NOM NOM NOM

- Seth

1 comment:

Zach and Ann said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT CHARLIE!!!

Sigh...my back is broken. I must now sit down and watch the sequal. But I don't have to enjoy it!